domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

Shine on me!!!!

The Shadow Proves The Sunshine Switchfoot
Sunshine, won't you be my mother Sunshine, come and help me sing My heart is darker than these oceans My heart is frozen underneath (We Are) Crooked souls trying to stay up straight Dry eyes in the pouring rain, While the shadow proves the sunshine, the shadow proves the sunshine Too scared that I'll run aways Hold fast till the brink of daylight where, The shadow proves the sunshine, The shadow proves the sunshine O, Lord, why did you forsake me? O, Lord, don't be far away (away) Storm clouds gathering beside me Please Lord, don't look the other way Yeah, yeah! Shine on me

0 comentários:

Sejam bem-vindos!

Mi casa, su casa...
 
Copyright 2009 Viviane Zion. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Download Royalty free images without registering at Pixmac.com